Libera Me [proper Dnb] Yix Libera Me [proper Dnb] Yix

Makes me wanna sing with my cockney accent. 8D

Effin' fab.

Loud Whispers w/ Sorohanro Loud Whispers w/ Sorohanro

7/10 - Wow...

Loving every minute of it. I can't say anything more... Just... Wow.

What We Are What We Are

8/10 - Spooky! D:

Spookily awesome. Just amazing, dude. Just my cup of tea. ;D

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

10/10 - Amazing...

Can I cry? Or would I be considered pussy? Cause, I reaaaally wanna cry. Amazing melodies, amazing vocals - amazing mix. So beautifully amazing.

SkyMarshall responds:

Aaaw - that made me smile! Obviously you're an old-school gamer - so it's quite ok for you to shed a few nostalgic tears. Tissue?:) Thanks a million for the 10 man, love it c",)

TrainMadness TrainMadness

8/10 - Loving that buildup!

It builds up seamlessly and is all-around amazing. I dunno what more I can say. xD;; Just so amazing.

What is &amp;lt;3 What is <3

7/10 - Awesome Remix of an Awesome song!

Amazing. I'm a huge fan of the original song. Usually, when I hear a remix I go commit genocide and/or other things of the sorts - but not this... This is smashing.

Wow... I sound so old. Still; it issss! It's just fantastic.

Madness7 Madness7

8/10

I'm so glad it's not just a couple of minutes long. I could listen to this for hours.

HOURS.

NuTeK [Flux] NuTeK [Flux]

10/10 - Just... Wow.

Wow. This is brilliant - had me humming and 'ooh'-ing constantly. I'd have gotten up and danced, but I'm far too lazy for that. This is amazingly brilliant. Transitions were smooth and flowed perfectly. Just... Perfect. Okay, screw my last statement. *gets up and dances* I'm not sure whether to hug your or hit you for making me dance and look like an idiot in front of next door's kids. xD;;

Good job, mate.

Dj-Flux responds:

xD.

Thanks.

Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus) Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus)

7/10 - Hauntingly Good.

It was rather haunting - but not in a bad way. So good. I'm not usually a metal fan, but this had me nodding my head, so kudos. Could sit here and talk about how it rocks for hours, but I'll save you of that. Just... Just well done! xD;;

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks